The new Dual Vision goggle is a revolutionary new relationship between a frame and lens.
This goggle can be used with EITHER a polarised Toric lens (mimics the curvature of a retina) OR a cylindrical lens both magnetically linked with the frame.
As our latest goggle release, the Dual Vision comes with several standard feature upgrades. Most significantly is the reduced moulding frame on both the Toric and cylindrical lens. Most lenses (including our older styles) have a 10mm gap where the visible lens ended and the edge of the lens material, with the Dual Vision its only 2mm contributing to a 20% increase in field of vision without adding to the goggle size.
Another upgrade to previous models is a slightly stiffer frame, this still allows a comfortable fit, whist adding tension to the powerful magnetic connections. this makes the lens less likely to detach on impact.
Sturdy strap attachments and easier buckle adjusting have all been considered in the design of the Dual Vision.
As with all our adult goggles, the Dual Vision comes with a FREE Toric low light HD lens, microfibre bag, microfibre cleaning cloth, all in a custom moulded box for safekeeping.
Dual Vision Blue
- Mirrored Ocean Blue Cylindrical UV400+ polarised lens
- Mirrored Hot Pink Toric UV400+ polarised lens
- Maize yellow low light HD lens included
- 8 point powerful magnetic lens change system
- Integrated Guma® anti fog technology
- TPU grade 6 rigidity Frame
- 3-layer dual density foam with fleece finish
- Frameless design
- Fully helmet compatible unisex size fits medium and large
- Easy adjustable strap
- Twin silicone grip bands on inner strap
- OTG (over the glasses compatible) max frame width 128
- Moulded storage/packaging box
- Micro Fibre cleaning cloth and bag
- Polarised Toric OR Polarised cylindrical mirrored lens
- Low light HD Toric lens
- Microfibre bag
- Microfibre cleaning cloth
- Custom moulded box